- Student must be a resident of the 43rd District. To find out if you are in the 43rd District, Click here and enter your address.
- Student must be enrolled in or accepted to a degree program at a two- or four-year Maryland college or university; or must be enrolled in or accepted to an MHEC-approved private career school*
- Student may use this scholarship toward their undergraduate, graduate or professional studies
- Student may attend school either part-time or full-time; part-time enrolment is defined as 6-8 credits per semester, and full-time enrolment is defined as 9-12 credits per semester
- Student must provide evidence of a timely or deliberate progression toward a degree
If you meet the above, please click the link below to download the 2016-2017 Delegate’s Scholarship application.
Only completed applications with the required documents included will be considered for scholarship awards. Below is a list of the required documents:
- Most recent copy of transcript (unofficial or official)
- Personal Statement Response
- Two letters of recommendation
- Acceptance letter – only if this is your first year in college and if you have received one
Deadline to submit your application is May 22nd, 2016
Please submit your application and required documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the word “Scholarship” in the subject line.