- Student must be a resident of the 43rd District.
- Student must be enrolled in or accepted to a degree program at a two- or four-year Maryland college or university; or must be enrolled in or accepted to an MHEC-approved private career school*
- Student may use this scholarship toward their undergraduate, graduate or professional studies
- Student may attend school either part-time or full-time; part-time enrolment is defined as 6-8 credits per semester, and full-time enrolment is defined as 9-12 credits per semester
- Student must provide evidence of a timely or deliberate progression toward a degree
2017-2018 Delegate’s Scholarship
Get Application for DelegateScholarship 2017-2018 (docx format)
Get Scholarship application instructions 2017-2018 (docx format)
Only completed applications with the required documents included will be considered for scholarship awards. Below is a list of the required documents:
1. Most recent copy of transcript (unofficial or official)
2. Personal Statement Response
3. Two letters of recommendation
4. Acceptance letter – only if this is your first year in college and if you have received one
Deadline to submit your application is May 15th , 2017
Please submit your application and required documents via email to Mary.Washington@house.state.md.us, with the word “Scholarship” in the subject line, or mail it to our district office at: 4804 York Road, Baltimore MD, 21218.